Okie we have another round of pics update again today..

Presenting my two man helping out with Korban this year.. They were at different mosque. Hafiz was at An Nur while Ayie was at Masjid Kampong Sembawang..
Hari Raya Haji... Only two pics taken since I'm without my cammy...

That's me.. I wanted to wear my new yellow top but Ain insist that I wear this so like sepasang ah.. She borrowed my green one..
Don ask me why I take pic like that.. I know, I know I look like selenger and nerdy all at the same time..

Ain and I...
Some say we look like twins but we both fail to see those similarities...
Yesterday was supposed to be my lepak day but since I wanna bake some cookies, I asked Ayie to bring me to Shng Siong..
Hafiz decide to hijack me first.. He wanted to go to Giordano to buy bermudas as there was a sale.. So change of plans.. We went to Causeway Point first...

The two man in my life.. The other man which is my father... He prefers fishing not shopping.. Sleeping not shopping, eating and again not shopping.. Very different from my other two man.
I was split into two.. One person try and I look. The other try and I look. Both tries.. I stand in the middle and look..
Then when it comes to rummaging and getting new sizes.. Well who else.. I go and take..
It was tiring since I have to do double the job but I had fun..

After they shop.. The are very happy... My bro is taller than Ayie... Kekekke.. But both obsessed about being muscular.. Their loot..
Hafiz - 1 polo T and 1 black pants
Ayie - 1 black pants, 1 black cargo pants and 1 dark brown bermudas..

Back at home last night.. I ask Hafiz to do the yaya-model pose.. Kekekkeke
I was watching The Holiday again on DVD last night together with my mom and then a while later Hafiz join us..
But before that.. I look out of the window. It was about Maghrib (dusk) and I just find the sky so beautiful.. Crimson red and all.. The wind was blowing onto my face.. Sungguh Shiok ah...
.jpg)
My pics not that good coz it's camera phone.. Now I am missing my cammy again..
Yang.. Can we go get my cammy batt soon...
Oh yes, I am not working... Took off since I overslept.. Insomnia sets in after being up late for the past 4 days..
I am baking my cookies later... Hmmm... Yummy...