Tuesday, January 02, 2007

:: Guilty as Charged ::

I am guilty of wasting money... $400 to date.. Shopping for new clothes and also my hair... It pains when I see that whopping figure... But the moment I see those clothes.. Well.. What can I say...

Su and Bean join us yesterday since they don't have any plans.. We were off to VivoCity. We drove since Bean said that the car was under utilised... Ayie become the chauffeur... While Bean the Sir, and Su and I the Madame.. Kekkeke. Kesian CIk abang kiter..

I bought three tops from Forever 21. All the same long sleeves tops in different colours.. I know some of you thinks it's crazy since why buy the same thing rite?? See.. It's hard to get tops that goes way beyond your navel.. The tops in Singapore mostly tak cukop kain.. (Not enough cloth for the non Malays..)So when I was browsing the Forever 21 site... I notice that their tops are not like those typical tops sold in Singapore.. So I bought more lah.. I don't like those move-a-bit-nampak-pusat kinda tops lah..

After Vivo we drove in to JB. To Daiman Bowl for what else.. bowling... Ein Ein, Su's sister join us. After two rounds of bowling we proceed to Singgah Slalu..

Stuck in the jam..

Lesson learnt from the outing yesterday... Though driving is fun... We still love our bikes.. So if one day we own a car.. The bike will be staying... Love it too much to let go..

I no longer want a Grandis... I wish for a Wish. How corny that sounds.. Low fuel consumption and cheap for MPV... Still a long way to go for my Wish to come through though.. There's $3780 to part by the end of next week.. School fees.. What else.. And that is only one semester..

Okie, I have to go now.. Sending Ira to get her specs.. And then going to Shng Siong with yours truly... I am gonna bake some nice cookies..