I still love the radio.. No doubt about it..
I was on the way to work listening to Perfect 10. Ms Vendetta and Carrie Chong played a prank on this super sporting lecturer from Temasek Poly, Mr Rafiq Said.
To Mr Rafiq, you are one hip and cool teacher. It was set up by his own student, mind you. Ms Vendetta called him and told him that they were a 99% match as he had joined this Love for Life Matchmaking Agency. He agreed to just meet with her after his class and when he knew he was punked he just laugh and said that it was great fun..
Remind me of those times I was in Poly. Mr Loo my electronics teacher. He has this super stinking mouth.. Bad Breath is bad as the name suggests..
I was lucky to have Yati as my partner. She is bad in reading diagrams while I am bad in fixing all those wires.. So... we complement each other... I'll read and she'll fix and when our circuit refuse to work or is a bit off, we'll contemplate calling out Mr Loo. Hahhaa.. We call him Loo Bising because he is very noisy but nice..
Then there's Mr Danial our Mechatronics Program manager who is also our our Autocad teacher. He will bring the dustbin lah and many other stuffs for us to try drawing. As usual, me being bad at anything hands on will have Yati looking over my drawing to see if I drew at the wrong angle. She will go apa yang kau draw nie.. then she will laugh..
Automation class also best.. Mr Lucas.. Mr Handsome.. You can call him by any names and he will answer provided the person you call him is a good looking chap. If you call him Phua Chu Kang or what... You can call till your throat becomes dry, he won't bother...
And in that class, the com we choose always spoil so we get to partner with wan and bal... which means we will chit chat instead of doing work..
Another thing that Ms Vendetta and Carrie talk about was Christopher Lee's being charged with 5 traffic offences. They were debating and asking viewers to give their opinions on jail term or fine..
Of coz everybody said that jail will be good so that he will know that the law do not excuse celebrity and all. Initially I also thought that way. The fine will be peanuts to him , right?? Then I think again.. what if that is me...
When I drive.. I am so scared that I might get into an accident.. If I langgar people backside or people langgar mine.......okielah.. You pay for damages.. What if you langgar a person.. Aiyo.. Scary right??
After that, have to go to prison.. Your life will change because you become an ex convict. No amount of yellow ribbon project will change your live or even help you in any way...
Why??
Because the society choose to stereotype ex convicts.. The harsh truth.. Things for Christopher may be affected in a small way since he is a celebrity.. But what about the majority of us.. The mere mortals..
That is really something to ponder huh..
Now I shall get back to work and also at the same time think on how I should break the news to my parents..
Adioz y'all..
I was on the way to work listening to Perfect 10. Ms Vendetta and Carrie Chong played a prank on this super sporting lecturer from Temasek Poly, Mr Rafiq Said.
To Mr Rafiq, you are one hip and cool teacher. It was set up by his own student, mind you. Ms Vendetta called him and told him that they were a 99% match as he had joined this Love for Life Matchmaking Agency. He agreed to just meet with her after his class and when he knew he was punked he just laugh and said that it was great fun..
Remind me of those times I was in Poly. Mr Loo my electronics teacher. He has this super stinking mouth.. Bad Breath is bad as the name suggests..
I was lucky to have Yati as my partner. She is bad in reading diagrams while I am bad in fixing all those wires.. So... we complement each other... I'll read and she'll fix and when our circuit refuse to work or is a bit off, we'll contemplate calling out Mr Loo. Hahhaa.. We call him Loo Bising because he is very noisy but nice..
Then there's Mr Danial our Mechatronics Program manager who is also our our Autocad teacher. He will bring the dustbin lah and many other stuffs for us to try drawing. As usual, me being bad at anything hands on will have Yati looking over my drawing to see if I drew at the wrong angle. She will go apa yang kau draw nie.. then she will laugh..
Automation class also best.. Mr Lucas.. Mr Handsome.. You can call him by any names and he will answer provided the person you call him is a good looking chap. If you call him Phua Chu Kang or what... You can call till your throat becomes dry, he won't bother...
And in that class, the com we choose always spoil so we get to partner with wan and bal... which means we will chit chat instead of doing work..
Another thing that Ms Vendetta and Carrie talk about was Christopher Lee's being charged with 5 traffic offences. They were debating and asking viewers to give their opinions on jail term or fine..
Of coz everybody said that jail will be good so that he will know that the law do not excuse celebrity and all. Initially I also thought that way. The fine will be peanuts to him , right?? Then I think again.. what if that is me...
When I drive.. I am so scared that I might get into an accident.. If I langgar people backside or people langgar mine.......okielah.. You pay for damages.. What if you langgar a person.. Aiyo.. Scary right??
After that, have to go to prison.. Your life will change because you become an ex convict. No amount of yellow ribbon project will change your live or even help you in any way...
Why??
Because the society choose to stereotype ex convicts.. The harsh truth.. Things for Christopher may be affected in a small way since he is a celebrity.. But what about the majority of us.. The mere mortals..
That is really something to ponder huh..
Now I shall get back to work and also at the same time think on how I should break the news to my parents..
Adioz y'all..