Monday, January 29, 2007

:: I'm engaged ::

Alhamdullilah... Everything went smoothly..

Ayie's parents and family came over and we had a very simple ceremony consisting of families and neighbours only affair..

No exchange of gifts..

No fancy clothes
Not even a camera.. All pics taken with handphone.. Our cam is down remember..

We only exchanged rings..



The hair and make up done by my confused sis... As usual.. She wore her Op Theatre Uni.. She likes it so much saying that it is comfy and all..

At about 8.30pm, Ayie's parents and family arrived..



While the everybody was outside chit chatting and discussing, I stay in the room and wait..

I thought it was going to be a long discussion but then, after like 1/2hr, his mom came in to put on the ring for me..



Ayie's Mom, me, my mom and Mak Idah - Ayie's Aunt. I am not smiling because it was candid.. So many handphones taking pics at the same time... Kekekek



Ayie's sis, Kak Idah and I



Cik Ani, my neighbour and I



Ain and I



Hafiz and I




Ira and I



Nenek and I



My bling bling from Tian Po Jewellery.. Thanks Sammi for searching meticulously for my ring.. She patiently served us..



His bling bling... Eh, he's no bling bling.. Just a platinum ring.. That decoration is a last min thingy.. Done by Ain and Me 5 mins before Ayie's side arrive.. kekkeke... The ring was from Lee Hwa Jewellery.. Vince the sales assistant who serve us was also another nice fella.. bringing me rings after rings but i didn't fancy any of them.. So we just bought Ayie's ring. Also to the other sales assistant. This lady brought us Welcome tea twice.. A very nice and fragrant tea... Your hospitality will surely welcome us to your shop again...

Then.. after the mini phototaking, I'm so popular session.. Everybody left me alone in the room while they enjoy the sumptous spread..

I, in the meanwhile, driven by boredom, decide to cam whore...






Cam whoring with my new bling bling..



Then after cam whoring, I decided to ...



Lie down and relax...

So now I am a fiancee.. And Insyallah, we will get hitch this coming Nov..

Okie enuff about my engagement..

We shall congratulate the Lions for beating Malaysia in the Asean Cup semi final..

Ayie and I brave the rain to go ring hunting then rush all the way to the Stadium to catch the semi finals..



Part of the 55000 crowd..




Ayie posing despite being wet...



Ayie and I



We were there with two of my koligs... Nabil and Bukhari... Ayie arrange to go with them without my knowledge.. I was surprise since I didn't expect them to be around.. Bo bought us the tix earlier.. It was a sold out game...



We went berserk when Singapore scored the equaliser... The crowd rose to their feet for more than 5 minutes cheering..

I am definitely going to the finals.. No doubt bout it...
So is Ain and Hafiz.. I'll ask Ayie to get them the tix..
I shall go sleep now.... it's an early day for me since I'll be going to HTA for the Home Team Workshop...
Assalamualaikum sumer...