Sunday, August 02, 2009

:: Wrap up this week ::

Wow, I had such a busy week.. Real real busy...


Saturday was my project cake day.., I had learn how to make a rose with icing.. after some wrong steps, upside nozzle and all, I finally got it right...Ain got it too, great huh.. Now we both can learn new decorating techniques..



'Aqiil help us with the mixing part



I even practice on 'Aqiil bottle cover..



The rose, final product..



And the box of delicious double choc chip cupcakes for all the july babies..

Apart from the cupcakes, I made kuih bakar pandan for Bibik and she said it was delish...

Then on Sunday, the whole gang was together again...

The set up the table in just a jiffy.. THere was so many delicious kuih that was contributed my the bride's friends and families..

we took so many photos..



We wanted to jump and get that shot but it was kinda difficult.. We did so many takes... But end up not taking a good one...

Then it was bollywood baby..



The macho fierce version and the



Hafiz, kedi kampong version..



Ayie and Bibik sang memori berkasih...

The after the whole event.. we had the sabo session...



Cik Ita showed us the cake..



They were getting ready but I was so scared. It was freezing as they used Iced Cordial to pour at us..



And look, my mum... wah wah..



We even had red man lime concentrate poured at us..



Then it was bathtime..



Close up of the cake again..



Ika and me...

I was on course both Monday and Tuesday.. It was this pronounciation and speaking clearly course.. it's amazing how certain words that we use everyday is actually pronounce it a different way. I learn phonetic symbols which will be very good when 'Aqiil starts talking or when phonics is in his syllabus...

Thurs, I finally drag my lazy butt to Amore.. It feels real good. And best part is, I didn't fumble despite the long absence.. I had so much fun.. Lol..

The Friday was the longest day of the week.. I left home at 7.30am and went back home 4.30am the next day... Then by 7.30 I was up and back to work... I reach home at 11.45am... I was so shag lor..

So now, we are sending 'Aqiil to my parent's place and we would go JB for a while. Fill petrol...

Next two weeks would be a mad rush, with the packing and shifting.. I am also shifting office so everything going on simultaneously here...

Wow so warm.. better log off now.,.