Sometimes, I sit and think, did I make the right choice. It was a case of culture shock. Nothing like my previous workplace and the work comes in every day.. No more sleeping on the table on yakking with others during office hours. Everyday, I come to work, non knowing what to expect. On the contrary, I kinda like the stress. The challenge that comes with it. All the unexpectations and expectations that I have to fulfil. I need to rise to that challenge. Maybe, to simply put it, I am confused.
I am blessed that I have good friends there to help me. I can call anything I need anything. Cohesion may not be the work ethics there but good friends are someone you can rely on. I have a squadmate, who come to me every morning to ask me if I needed anything. So while the tinge of regret came last Sunday, Monday, when I came to work, I feel different about it.
So perhaps, I just needed some getting used to. I should shoo all the negative vibes coming from all the wrong people. Optimism. That was what I told others when they said, you chose to come here. It's hell. Shit is everywhere. Pardon my language, but I got that everyday. I have some who tell me, things might not be that rosy but it ain't to bad. There are those who like there. So I shall be optimistic.
I started being optimistic after I organised by table. Now my workstation is in full working order. Everything is in place. THe problem with me is that, I can't work till I got orgarnized. So now when I come to work, I smile, looking at my table...
So enough about work. Reno on the kitchen is still undecided. Not sure if we should spend what we have to do the reno or maybe just do whatever is necessary and save on the balance. You never know when you need the moolahs. So reserves is always good. I won't have any problem discussing bout doing what is needed with Ayie since he gets my point. So we shall just recce. There is certainly no hurry and no urgency.
Raya songs are being played on the radio. Don't you think it's fast that it is now the 10th day of Ramadhan. Whizz pass, I must say..
No preps complete but what the heck,I shall take my time. So adioz everybody. I won't be online very often so do sms should you need me ya...
I am blessed that I have good friends there to help me. I can call anything I need anything. Cohesion may not be the work ethics there but good friends are someone you can rely on. I have a squadmate, who come to me every morning to ask me if I needed anything. So while the tinge of regret came last Sunday, Monday, when I came to work, I feel different about it.
So perhaps, I just needed some getting used to. I should shoo all the negative vibes coming from all the wrong people. Optimism. That was what I told others when they said, you chose to come here. It's hell. Shit is everywhere. Pardon my language, but I got that everyday. I have some who tell me, things might not be that rosy but it ain't to bad. There are those who like there. So I shall be optimistic.
I started being optimistic after I organised by table. Now my workstation is in full working order. Everything is in place. THe problem with me is that, I can't work till I got orgarnized. So now when I come to work, I smile, looking at my table...
So enough about work. Reno on the kitchen is still undecided. Not sure if we should spend what we have to do the reno or maybe just do whatever is necessary and save on the balance. You never know when you need the moolahs. So reserves is always good. I won't have any problem discussing bout doing what is needed with Ayie since he gets my point. So we shall just recce. There is certainly no hurry and no urgency.
Raya songs are being played on the radio. Don't you think it's fast that it is now the 10th day of Ramadhan. Whizz pass, I must say..
No preps complete but what the heck,I shall take my time. So adioz everybody. I won't be online very often so do sms should you need me ya...