Friday, August 07, 2009

:: Scratch me not ::

I have been abused by my son.... I have three scratches at along the side of my forehead. 'Aqiil gave me one hard scratch and I am now left with the painful scars... I smack his hand and scolded him.. Told him that he cannot do that.. He gave me the cebik face before bursting with tears.. But that crying episode last less than 2 mins.. I'm so not effective.

He is like super energetic now.. He will be on his knees and then he will start bouncing while engaging in baby talk... We have to off the lights and pretend to sleep just to get him to sleep.. And that is after crawling around.. Yakking away and more bouncing.. Then he will suddenly sleep. In an awkward position..

And recently, we are trying hard to kick the bad habit of sucking his thumb. He sucks his thumb till it swells and becomes sore. I wanted to put jadam but my mom says it's so pitiful.. So she slid one sock over his hand.. So now he is like Michael Jackson.. Except that his is the socks version...

Ayie was on MC the last two days.. And it was a fruitful MC. Wed, I come home with the bed strewn with lots of stuffs.. He started packing without me and I am not complaining... wakaka.. And yesterday he continue with the packing and we are half done..

When my uncle say he is going to give us 20 boxes, I went "Wah so many??". Then when Ayie start packing, I realise, We actually need a lot.. So now we are only left with the cupboards of clothes and bags.. That wouldn't take much time..

I seriously am so excited. I am getting my keys in one week and sleeping on my bed in my house in like 9 days.. woohooo