Tuesday, August 04, 2009

:: Emptiness ::

I am staring at my empty table.. My things are all in the box except for some pens that are still on the tables. Just in case I need them in the next three days..

As I was packing my thing, I feel so sad.. I spend 4 years here and now it is time to move on.. Just like my previous transfer..

There is this plastic bag that is definitely more than 1.6m in height and I manage to half fill it with unwanted stuffs.. Everything that is not needed got chucked into it..

There was the wedding gifts that I have yet to bring home. Baby gifts still around. I would get my dad to help me carry them to my new home once I've settled down..

Time really flies and in a matter of days I would be officially transferred out and in about a week, I would be sitting at another desk in another place. I wonder how to packing at home will be like..

It has been a great 4 years here.. Nice environment, nice people and not so nice weather.. It tend to get real hot in Jurong... And the distance too..

So in the new place, I wonder if I can come in at 10.30am. So I can avoid the morning crowd...

We'll See...