Monday, April 10, 2006

:: Nora Birthday ::

It was a normal week for me. As usual packed with work and homework and classes. They seem to be neverending. I can't wait for the hols to come. A break from all these routines. And that will also means more time to go out.

Yesterday was a gathering with all of Ayie's friends. Quite a turnout with 12 of us there. It was also Nora's Birthday so it was a gathering cum a bithday bash for her. 27th years old now. Insyallah may all your wishes come true and may u always be in the solace of happiness.



We were At OCC and had three games of bowling. I am a happy rose after the game coz I played well. For the first time in my entire bowling games, I won.. Muakakka. At a score of 122. Happy lah.. After the games we went to Spize for dinner. Basically it was enjoyable. It has been quite a while since we go out as a group.

Ayie and me also did not waste the opportunity to take more pictures of ourselves. You can call us narcicist but it will not deter us even a little bit to take more pics of ourselves. We just love the camera.. And I think the camera loves us too.. Okie I shall stop before I make people puke..






Now I shall go back to my homework. I better start doing or i'll never finish. I just don't have the mood to do it. Maybe due to the lack of pressure ah... Adioz...