Friday, April 28, 2006

:: Bogged Down ::


I seem to be writing in quite often nowadays because maybe this is an avenue for me to express my feelings..

Yesterday I slept late because Khairul Anuar came over to my place. He's kinda shy and quiet. Just snap a few photos and I shall load it soon. My sis took my cam.





I was chatting with Ina earlier and we both are feeling the same way. We have so many friends and the list just goes on but it seems that when you just want to find someone to talk to, none in the list is willing to spare the time. Her husband works shift, so is my boyfriend. Lucky for me, I have su and lihua and ezzam and sinah who is always willing to share my thoughts.

My head becomes worse. I have difficulty sleeping and my head feels like it's been compressed. I told Ina that I feel like I am going bonkers. When the pain comes, I feel like going to sleep and never wake up again. I am not being suicidal here but the pain is unbearable. It slows you down... At times i feel like just giving up and shout at the top of my lungs. Just a good break. I read a fren sis blog on how she said she was a junkie and how bad her life is. I feel sad for her because at time it's not the person who is bad, but the circumstances that make you feel that way.

Currently in my list, I have one 1500 words essay, two 750 words essay, 2 interviews, two research papers each 5000 words and all due on the 8 may 2006. And the best part is I have not started. I don't have enough pressure to motivate me and I know taking leave is of no use since I won't do as I have a lot of time in my hands. I also have Mandarin lessons..

Ayie is busy and the elections is not making me any excited. though this will be my first time voting. I don't really bother who is taking care of my neighbourhood. What I am bothered of is that the rally will take up Ayie's time even on his off days which means there won't be much time for me. Well at times, it's like that..

For the moment, I'm just counting down to the days that I would start my homework and finish them. The day that when I sleep and I don't have the ways and things I would like to write in my essays and research papers. The day where I will be free... I'm still counting... Tick tock tick tock...