Tuesday, April 11, 2006

:: Konichiwa ::


I went over to meet Kak Linda and Abg Iman over at their apartment just now. Just got home now.. Bought for them Chappathi since they really like Chappathi. Thanks to Ayie for taking the trouble to go get it. He even propose that if we are not able to get it somewhere here, we will ride to Tekka. Very nice of him to do that. I was pretty glad too that he was comfortable wit my cousins.

We had a long chit chat and it was really nice. The last time we met them was last year. I was jubilant when she told she's coming back. We even decide that maybe two years later, we might go for a ride. A tour to be exact together. LoL. Ayie also had fun with them. He said he enjoyed talking to them and it was really a pleasure.

I will be looking forward to meet them again. And perhaps this time, Shasta will be around. Kekeke. She is cute lah.. And talkative.. LoL. Kinda miss her..

I shall go get some sleep now. It's back to work tomorrow... So good nite everyone...