Friday, April 21, 2006

:: Boredom Drives U Crazy ::


I went to HQ all by myself yesterday as darling was working the night shift. Reach at about 8.40pm and then tadaa.. There's only one slot left . The 3am to 6am slot... Aiyo.. No guys was gentleman enough to actually let me take the 1st or last slot. Haiz.. So I didn't even bother whining and just took the slot. But after that I complained to Steve and OC and Darling.. Muakakak... No choice.. Well I guess what Steve said was true, At my workplace, gentlemen are a rare species and a gem.. While bored at the restroom that looks more like a storeroom, i decided to tak pictures of myself in various poses that I can think of. I wanted to make as many faces that I could and I think I took more than 30 pics.. Well this is what boredom can do to you. After that I found that I have escort duty at &am. so I guess no sleep throughout the night..

Once I met Naz and Syahrul, we proceed to railway. Naz and Syahrul was really hungry. I didn't eat coz I've eaten the Nasi Goreng Ikan Bilis Kunyit Chilli Padi my mom cook. I tapao. Wah the name is a mouthful ya.. After railway Naz and I chit chat about all the happenings and they left at about 2.

I just slack around till my duty was over. After that at 7am went to escort. Then I saw this mentally challenged lady who was actually multilingual. She could speak English, Hokkien, Mandarin and Malay. I guess she must have been educated.

After escort it was already about 8am. Just pack up and rest and I went off at about 9am. Then in the train I saw another mentally challenged guy. I don't noe what is with me yesterday that I kept seeing this kind of ppl. Is it a sign?? nah joking... It's superstitous. Believe in qada' and qadar... and I was wondering what actually cause them to become like that. The circumstances must be so bad. It was quite pitiful lah..

And yes.. Finally Ayie changed his tyre. After constant nagging from me. My bf is a big procrastinater. Yes, I would buy an ink stamp and stamp it on him if I could. You can't help but nag if your other half is like that. I can only nag for a while then I become angry.. Kekekke.. He was sad after that since he was budgeting at $400 bucks yet the tyres cost him $520. He was set he didn't manage to save the $1000 as he already intend to,. Takpe lah.. you just save $800 or wat. Next mth still can save...

So i guess i wanna go back to sleep now. Tired ah.. Was suddenly awoke when I realise it was Friday and I didn't wake Ayie up for Friday prayers... Lucky he went.. So off to class at 6pm later.. Ayie fetching me from school.. yippee.. So I'm off to dreamland.

Enjoy my crazy pics.. Click the album to flip okie..