Yahoo.. I finally get myself a new Acer laptop. Thanks to my dad and mom. But have to share wit my sis.. Sedih.. Ya I selfish. Call me watever you want.. But at times there are certain things that I do not like to share. Thanks to Abg Iqbal too for taking the trouble, sending the Office 2000 disc to me. And to my darling of coz.. took the trouble to send me all the way to Funan just to get my laptop despite my bad tantrums yesterday.(okie since when tantrums have been good eh..)
Haiz.. So bout the tantrums.. I finally feel the fatique and stress about juggling school and work and Ayie and family and friends. The sudden influx of commitments and the after effects of it. So when Ayie was late yesterday, I was pissed. Then while on the bike I told him I feel very stress and suddenly my tears roll down freely at the junction in the middle of Orchard Road.. Waduh malu nya aku. Ayie also do not know how to react. So into the gantry at Orchard, I pass him my cash card then I do not know why his hand itchy go take it out and when we enter the next gantry, no cashcard. So I told him off in a harsh way. He just reply takmo marah marah lah.. Asal pasal nie nak marah marah lak.. I just kept mum.
Once we reaxh Funan, park the bike then I apologize for being such a bad gal. And I started crying again.. Kekekek.. He just console me and I said I wanna go coffeebean. Kekekke.. Apa jerr eh.. cry then wanna go coffeebean. Of coz Ayie was such a darling, bring me to coffeebean.
Then afetr everything was done, went back to my place, send the laptop and then i went off to his place. Watch soccer.. His mom was nice and gave me the stuff she kept for me. She went for her Haj this year. Basically you will be reading my boring life coz I really do not know what to write.. kekekke...
Okie ah.. before I go blabbering, I shall go cook myself maggi. me starving... Haven't ate since last night..