Wednesday, February 06, 2008

:: Relief ::

I am now in office sebab I have to cover duty for my fellow chinese koligs who went off during lunch. Orang lain half day morning yang aku lak half day petang... Kat office nie ader 3 officers incl me and 3 NOPs. Jadik satu office sumer melayu lah..

I saw my payslip just now and macam lega hati nie.. I dapat gaji on the 12th but then I can't wait till that day. Not because I am going to shop for new stuffs but I have to clear my 1k outstanding credit card bill. I cannot sleep peacefully at night bila teringat kan hutang credit card tu. Though I have 3 credit cards, I only use them to pay for my sch fees and should I use them for shopping to utilise the discounts or what, I would pay immediately. Kalau boleh on that day jugak nak bayar...

I have never been so tight in my entire life sampai nak makan and minom and shopping also must think twice. No many many times. I dowan sampai kene pinjam duit orang and that is inclusive my husband. It is something that my parents thought me since young. So kalau nak beli apa apa, I will ensure I got money baru I beli. Kalau takder, I will wait till ader. So it really amaze me bila I dgr my koligs or kawan yang cakap pasal hutang kat sana lah kat sini lah.. Boleh ker tido malam??

But I guess to each of his own. Kalau macam I nie jenis yang asyik nak make sure cukop ker tak? Armed with my calculator kira kira, sampai my handphone also shortcut ader calculator. Yang orang lain pulak lain, they tak lah worrier macam I kan..

Since I betol betol dah nak pokai 2 weeks before my pay nie, Alhamdullilah dapat ang pow belated from my classmate. Dapat jugak tide me over kan..

Anyway I am going to KL this weekend with Su and Bean. I was hesitant to go sebab yelah kan dah cakap tak cukop duit but Ayie assured me that he has more than enough and I takyah nak worry worry pasal nie.. Haiz so we are going but I still susah hati lah kan.. Mana best shopping pakai duit orang.. Duit sendiri jugak yang best...

We almost nak cancel the trip sebab bila nak gie last minute nie mana nak carik hotel kan.. Lagi it's the holidays. I was trying to secure a hotel room lah, service apartment lah but all fully booked so nasib baik Su tried another source and manage to get both of us a room each. Kalau part book hotel, carik airfare murah nie sumer Sue pandai.. Aku pandai kirakan jer.. LoL..

Tomorrow, my dad, BIL, Ayie and along with my uncles are all off to Ubin for an overnight fishing trip. Since he go fishing kat Ubin. I ngan Su lak gie steamboat kat Seoul Garden. Then I spend the night at my parent's place. Heaven...

Last Sunday lak, I had a last minute siblings day out sans Ain who was working. Ayie also had to work so he can't go.. So last minute ngan ticket free tu, we asked yana along lah.. Nasib baik dier free kalau tak sayang kan ticket tu...

So we went in the drizzle to Wild Wild Wet. Escape tak jadik sebab raining confirm tutop. And it was a blessing to go in the rain coz the place was sparsely occupated. So that means no queue.



The three kiddos..



Shiok Rover... suka si tembam tu dapat lepas kandang..



Hafiz doing a stunt underwater



Irah also want.. But she was having a hard time.. Maklomlah budak tembam nie bouyancy dier lebih.. Asyik nak timbul jerr



Yana lak nak step cute.. Amik gambar mesti nak peace..



Then they all wanna do an underwater stunt yang tak menjadi.. They were drifting away till dah keluar frame



Second attempt baru jaik.. See Yana and her peace..



See their happy faces.. And peace lagi..



Irah was initially scared to take this ride.. But after we klentong her, she pon cakap okie lah one time.. She went with Hafiz. Then dah turun nak lagi lah.. She say Shiok ah bang.. Nak lagi skali leh..



Oh akak lak kat sini.. Tak bawak baju jadik tak dapat lah berendam.. Setakat jaga barang ngan amik gambar ajer.. Hp aka dah macam hp waterproof.. Amik gambar dalam hujan lah.. Pastu tu step shockproof, jatuh sana jatuh sini.. Long life betol hp nie..

All in all we complete the outing with KFC Gong Xi Fa Cai Meal..

So it have been fun lah.. Nie wanna go get the free tix from welfare and lain kali leh gie lagi...


I feel tired easily nowadays. My sinus is getting bad to worse.

So now I shall lek lek for another hour before I take my bag, hop onto my darling bike and go home..

Maybe malam nie kiter gie JB lagi.. Smalam gie ngan Su and Bean, hari nie pon ngan Su and Bean. Nak pasang Spark plug dier. Yelah nanti kan nak naik motor tu gie KL. So this week, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat and Sun was spent with Su.. Kekekkee..

Happy new year to all.. If u all tak celebrate then just enjoy the long weekend that comes with it okie..