Thursday, February 28, 2008

:: Achoo ::

My sinus is getting worse.. It became so bad that my head felt so heavy because my nose is congested.... With all the gooey stuffs.. I think the congestion in there is worse then the bike lanes congestions at the checkpoint every weekday...

The sinus and heavy head leaves me so drained...

But that aside... I got myself a cool new toy....

Out goes the sony ericsson who died on me and out goes the initial Samsung G600....

It is this baby that I end up buying...



I got the one in Titanium...

Ayie said it is much better to get this instead as it has better features..

So till now my head is still heavy... I actually started on this post at 10.30am and I continued only now... And the heaviness still lingers... Argh...

Homework all still not done.. I shall get started soon... Work many many... It's always like this, when I am near to my TMA deadline, the workload will somehow increase..

I shall take a nap and hopefully my head will lighten... See ya..