Friday, February 01, 2008

:: Pucat ::

I was sitting at the bus stop this morning waiting for the feeder bus when I saw this guy who used to be in my ngaji class. Everytime I gie ngaji, he will call me pucat.. Thanks to my pucat face lah.. Oh Btw, pucat means pale.. I was quite pale and sickly despite being active when I was young.. Fainting is like a norm to me. I faint and then when I sadar, I will just stand up and walk away.. macam takder apa apa gitu happen..

So anyway, I call Jamal, Unta because since he call me pucat I must lawan balik lah. Jamalon in Arabic is camel so it is just the perfect nickname for him.. Anyway, I really miss the good ol times where I need not worry about anything coz everything is being cared for my parents..

My dad was having some job difficulties early this year but Alhamdullilah, everything is back to Okie. Insyallah, I hope things will go smoothly for him..

And today I did not bring my handphone. I am trying my best not to go home and get my phone. I will see how long my itch will last and if I seriously cannot tahan, I will just grab the car and rush home to get it...

I am like a slave to my phone seh.. So anybody who needs to contact me, feel free to call my office okie at 62678803

I wore Ayie's jacket to work today sebab I wanna match match my clothes lah.. It's a red day for me and I thought being dress in a bright colour will somehow bring me out of my slumber but seriously, sikit pon tarak lah.. And I macam self concious gitu since I can smell his perfume so orang lain also can smell kan.. so what would they think of me smelling like a guy.. Tapi I suak bau Ayie.. Macam sedap gitu.. Windu kat dier.. Kalau awak nak bau macam dier, pakai perfume Giorgio Armani.. Sedap you....

Yesterday class was alright.. I am supose to choose a project title.. Apa kada u all give me your opinion.. Mesti bagi tau so it helps me a bit in the decision making.. ome of the topics is..

1. What are the effects of Etchnicity and Drug Addiction among Singaporean
2. What are the effects of environment and the urge to smoke?
3. Accesibility of fast food are the main cause of Obesity among Sinagporeans.
4. What are the effects of fast food advertisment during prime time television and the amount of fast food consume among Singaporeans.

Mana awak rasa is the most interesting topics..

Macih byk byk lah ye kalau awak tolong saya...