I am like always tired nowadays.. Lack of sleep.. And rest.. Still adapting to my new life in another place... Sometimes I feel like giving up but when I look at Ayie and how well he treats me, it kinda soothe and heal whatever pain I have..
One year ago on this day, I was engaged to Ayie. In a super small ceremony and we were engaged for ten months only as we got married in Nov. 2 months and 5 days to be exact. It is really fast kan.. I tak ingat pon pasal nari until Ayie asked me last night.. Yang you ingat tak 28 January hari apa.. I kan say birthday bean eh.. But birthday bean kan 29th.. Then he goes, you tak ingat eh kiter tunang 28 Jan last year.. Opps... My memory is failing me..
Looking back at the days I and Ayie just got to know each other, how we like hang out and how in the end we become husband and wife is really amazing lah.. Till now, if anybody were to ask why I go out with Ayie, I really don't know. It just happen that on the day he asked me out which was on the 2 May 05, I was free and had nothing to do. So go out lah.. And just happen that of the many many guys that asked me out, I only decide to go out with Ayie. It's fate lah kan.. One thing leads to another. We stay so close to each other and yet we have never bump into each other before.
Oh enough about me, my squadmate Sudirman got married yesterday. I was uber happy for him. He as a pengantin is very slack.. LoL.. He just relax jer... And my mom was the caterer for his wedding. The food really power.. Not because I nak puji my mother but her dishes yesterday was really tasty. My mom knew it was true because kalau tak sedap I would tell her tau. Very frank. There was once the pulot hitam hangit.. I nyer hidong very sensitive so when I top up the bubor, I can smell it. I told her bout it and we end up throwing the whole pot. Buat baru punya.. Quality is important lah.. I have yet to get my mom's namecard done. Dah nak abis lah..
So yesterday was gerek. Ayie also help out. He and Hafiz man the drinks station. We call it the Abang Body drinks station.. LoL.. Both of them kan macam muscular gitu.. Laku air chin ciao, iced water, tea and coffee dorang...
Dah balik sempat kiter sumer posing skit..

The three bikers and a poser... Nampak sangat lah yang poser tu aku.. Kekekke.. Anak keladi..Ain got her licence last week and is bugging my dad to buy a bike.. Ayie tak kasi i amik lesen motor... So tak fair... Chet.. Takder confident langsong that I can be a good and cautious rider..
Actually ader lagi lah citer nak bual.. But since dah rasa malas.. Nak tido lah kejap eh.. Bukan slalu dapat tido time weekday..
Kalau bangun, rasa tak malas i sambung lagi lah..
One year ago on this day, I was engaged to Ayie. In a super small ceremony and we were engaged for ten months only as we got married in Nov. 2 months and 5 days to be exact. It is really fast kan.. I tak ingat pon pasal nari until Ayie asked me last night.. Yang you ingat tak 28 January hari apa.. I kan say birthday bean eh.. But birthday bean kan 29th.. Then he goes, you tak ingat eh kiter tunang 28 Jan last year.. Opps... My memory is failing me..
Looking back at the days I and Ayie just got to know each other, how we like hang out and how in the end we become husband and wife is really amazing lah.. Till now, if anybody were to ask why I go out with Ayie, I really don't know. It just happen that on the day he asked me out which was on the 2 May 05, I was free and had nothing to do. So go out lah.. And just happen that of the many many guys that asked me out, I only decide to go out with Ayie. It's fate lah kan.. One thing leads to another. We stay so close to each other and yet we have never bump into each other before.
Oh enough about me, my squadmate Sudirman got married yesterday. I was uber happy for him. He as a pengantin is very slack.. LoL.. He just relax jer... And my mom was the caterer for his wedding. The food really power.. Not because I nak puji my mother but her dishes yesterday was really tasty. My mom knew it was true because kalau tak sedap I would tell her tau. Very frank. There was once the pulot hitam hangit.. I nyer hidong very sensitive so when I top up the bubor, I can smell it. I told her bout it and we end up throwing the whole pot. Buat baru punya.. Quality is important lah.. I have yet to get my mom's namecard done. Dah nak abis lah..
So yesterday was gerek. Ayie also help out. He and Hafiz man the drinks station. We call it the Abang Body drinks station.. LoL.. Both of them kan macam muscular gitu.. Laku air chin ciao, iced water, tea and coffee dorang...
Dah balik sempat kiter sumer posing skit..

The three bikers and a poser... Nampak sangat lah yang poser tu aku.. Kekekke.. Anak keladi..Ain got her licence last week and is bugging my dad to buy a bike.. Ayie tak kasi i amik lesen motor... So tak fair... Chet.. Takder confident langsong that I can be a good and cautious rider..
Actually ader lagi lah citer nak bual.. But since dah rasa malas.. Nak tido lah kejap eh.. Bukan slalu dapat tido time weekday..
Kalau bangun, rasa tak malas i sambung lagi lah..