I am expecting a packed-like-sardines year for me.. The timetable is out. Classes are twice a week on an even week and three times a week on an odd week. So is Mon and Fri for this week followed by Mon, Thurs and Fri on another. Alahai...
My classes kick off on the 31 Jan which is like next week. Cepat nyer.. After that would be assignments and assignments. I am happy though that Zann is in the same class as me for two subjects. I have a boring but gerek tutor who gives me high marks last year for my abnormal psychology teaching me Cognitive this year.
My books are still in a box and I have to somehow trash some of Ayie's mags on the racks to make way for my books.. Boleh eh dear... I really need the space.. You kan suami yang baik.. Chey chey chey...
Oh. I am like super selenge lah today.. I wanted to apply for my JOM membership kad.. And I click on reply to all.. Serious tau, I really tot I choose the reply tab but tah macam mana leh salah.. Now so many ppl suan me.. My koligs all laugh at me and best skali my IT Nanny email to everybody about the difference bet 'Reply' and "Reply to all". Chet... Even my Head in HQ email me to disturb me..
Macih ye to all who disturb me.. At least today I am very entertained by you guys..
Haiz... Now I am waiting for Ayie in office.. He's coming to fetch me.. I am so sleepy.. We watch Orang Minyak last night and it is so so boring... Lame seh citer tu.. The hero for the movie is the same guy who acted in Kasih Tania.. This super funny kambing movie that I saw in Genting which is shown over at RTM 1..
Okielah. I shall carry on chatting with ma friends using emails.. If only I have MSN..
If only...........