I thought I might not going to be able to blog anytime soon since I've been very very busy... Uploading pics, going for short breaks and work... So busy that I haven't even had the time to hang out with Su. So that shows how busy I am..
Anyway, 2007 have been a great year for me... Alhamdullillah.. Things wasn't all rosy but it was fine..
It started with me getting engaged on the 28 January 2007.

I seriously didn't think that I might be engage to someone I knew for like only 1 year plus and all this while, I have been attenting and feeling all excited bout other people engagement... So it was surreal that it was my turn now that I would be married in less than 9 months.
It wasn't a grand affair, just a simple one that consist of immediate family members and neighbours. No gifts exchanged, only a pair of ring for him and me..
So we did the shopping during the great Singapore Sale, blasting our pockets, got things done and even drop by Nor's wedding on the 14th July 2007...

On the solemnisation day

During the sanding ceremony..
We even drop by expo to get our matrimonial bed and burn an even bigger hole.. I think that is like the most expensive item we spend on and to that slumberland divan set, you jolly well last me a decade at least okie..
I celebrated my 26th birthday with a twist on the 19 July 2007.
There was no movies or dinner dates, instead Ayie came over to my place early in the morning

with a lighted birthday cake..

and a card...
Then me, mom, dad and Ayie took a cab

here

And we are all set, waiting for the day..
So Ramadhan come and go, Syawal came and said good bye and then, it the day I have been waiting for...

Alhamdullilah, we were solemnize by Naib Kadi Syed Naseer on the 23 November 2007...

It was Ayie's birthday on the berinai ceremony which was on the 24th of November 2007..
I didn't give him any gifts or a cake but just take the 3 tier wedding cake as my present eh dear..

I even feed you tau, even though you shove a very big piece into my mouth, I step maintain and gobble up the cake.. The cream taste good too...

Then Mak and Papa gave you a camera for your birthday.. Okielah jugak kan..

Then on the 25 November 2007, we sanding in a maroon and furschia pink and a touch of gold wedding at my place

and a bronze and yellow wedding at his place..

after the excitement ends, we escape to Langkawi for our honeymoon from the 28 November 2007 to 1 December 2007

Then it was off to my first bike trip to Port Dickson on the 15 and 16 December 2007...
Anyway, 2007 have been a great year for me... Alhamdullillah.. Things wasn't all rosy but it was fine..
It started with me getting engaged on the 28 January 2007.
I seriously didn't think that I might be engage to someone I knew for like only 1 year plus and all this while, I have been attenting and feeling all excited bout other people engagement... So it was surreal that it was my turn now that I would be married in less than 9 months.
It wasn't a grand affair, just a simple one that consist of immediate family members and neighbours. No gifts exchanged, only a pair of ring for him and me..
So we did the shopping during the great Singapore Sale, blasting our pockets, got things done and even drop by Nor's wedding on the 14th July 2007...

On the solemnisation day

During the sanding ceremony..
We even drop by expo to get our matrimonial bed and burn an even bigger hole.. I think that is like the most expensive item we spend on and to that slumberland divan set, you jolly well last me a decade at least okie..
I celebrated my 26th birthday with a twist on the 19 July 2007.
There was no movies or dinner dates, instead Ayie came over to my place early in the morning

with a lighted birthday cake..

and a card...
Then me, mom, dad and Ayie took a cab

here

And we are all set, waiting for the day..
So Ramadhan come and go, Syawal came and said good bye and then, it the day I have been waiting for...
Alhamdullilah, we were solemnize by Naib Kadi Syed Naseer on the 23 November 2007...

It was Ayie's birthday on the berinai ceremony which was on the 24th of November 2007..
I didn't give him any gifts or a cake but just take the 3 tier wedding cake as my present eh dear..
I even feed you tau, even though you shove a very big piece into my mouth, I step maintain and gobble up the cake.. The cream taste good too...

Then Mak and Papa gave you a camera for your birthday.. Okielah jugak kan..
Then on the 25 November 2007, we sanding in a maroon and furschia pink and a touch of gold wedding at my place
and a bronze and yellow wedding at his place..
after the excitement ends, we escape to Langkawi for our honeymoon from the 28 November 2007 to 1 December 2007
Then it was off to my first bike trip to Port Dickson on the 15 and 16 December 2007...
And my mom went for her Haj on the 13 December 2007..
Then we finally round off our trip (hopefully, unless Su's Feb plan is a go, then I would be happy to jet about again...),

Oh back to the story, we went to Genting... from the 4 January 2008 to 6 January 2008...
Phew... Finally, I manage to get it done...
No new year resolutions for me since I never fulfil them, I think as long as we do good and always ensure that we carry ourselves properly, takyah lah nak resolution... Buat jer lah apa yang patot...
I am definitely gonna miss 2007
So now I am looking forward to meet Su, so I can pass her my super overdue birthday present..
Till then...Salam sayang to all..