Wednesday, January 09, 2008

:: Reality Bites ::

There are some things that is bothering me actually but I seriously cannot say it here and it is only meant for people very close to me.. However it is really bothering me so much that sometimes I feel so stressed and depressed that my head feels like it's in a pressure cooker.. All compressed..

I am not sure exactly how long this is gonna take or if it will ever end and I really hope Allah answer my prayers...

I think that is why they say reality bites and as such reality hurts..

It rained last night when I was about to go to bed.. I love it when it rained.. I stood by the window and inhale the fresh air overlooking the checkpoint... It was definitely a captivating view, I forgot all my troubles just momentarily...

Ayie slept later as he wanna watch Stormbreakers.. I read Cleo till I decide to just crash...

I need some books to read instead of buying mags.. I am absolutely tight after paying the hefty school fees.. Gee, I didn't expect it to be so ex... Over 5k... I can forget about that slingbag that I wanted and perhaps start saving for it start Feb..

On a happier note, I am meeting my darling Sinah and Lihua today... I can never call Lihua Jasmine cos that name doesn't register in my brain.. LoL.. I knew her in Pri 3 as Lihua so old habits die hard..

Su would be meeting me soon too. We are having Seoul Garden...

You would be amazed at the amount of food I have been stuffing into my mouth... I am just waiting for the weight to pile up and then I regret when it is too late.. What's new ha?/

I better get back to work. i have piles of work to do..

To Ezzam, Happy birthday... I need not say anything more coz you know well enough to know what i wanna say..