Friday, April 27, 2007

:; Walk like an Egyption ::

Walk like an Egyption.. Hey yo Hey yo..

I keep humming the song in my head.. All thanks to my Hi/Lo session at Amore Woodlands yesterday. The fitness instructor was playing that song in the end and it's now stuck in my brain. Hopefully it's temporary..

So Insyallah, if we ever go to Egypt for our long Honeymoon, we both will walk like the Egyption..



Nah amik nie Egyption. Siap ngan t*t*k besi.. Egyption metal.. LoL..Walk like an Egyption.. Hey yo Hey yo..


I went home early today because I am feeling lethargic after two straight days exercising..

My mom bought the ribbons and butterflies that Yati needs for the gubahan thingy.. Cheap Cheap she buy.. I hutang lah haven't pay yet..Have to change money then pay lah ya..Bila lah tu..

After I came back from helping my dad, I watch TV and there I saw Farid, Ina's husband's face on TV. Pushing Ecstasy to this two gals and one of them died.. Farid kau dah jadik trafficker lak.. Luckily acting only if not I tangkap you.. LoL...

Aiya the story, quite sad lah.. The story is about how children neglect their parents in their busy pursuit of good jobs, good pay and their own family till they forget their aged parents.

Very sad lah, it serves as a reminder to me not to do such things to my parents. I think this is a good story compared to the usual drama in Suria. Suria, show us more such stories instead of those many many series Indonesian drama. Support lah pelakon pelakon Singapura nie by producing more drama that they can act in.

Oh I have some pics.. Basi pics taken long time ago but no time to post..



Sara and Ira.. Baking cookies during her sleepover at my place..



Me and Ira.. Aiyo.. Menyelit jer budak nie..



Our special cookies.. The perfect recipe.. I think this is the best I've bake ever before. The brown sugar toppings was Sarah's idea..

The cookies is so chocalaty and Hafiz loves them so much.. He sapu kasi habis half a tupperware..



Me eating Chendol by the roadside in JB while waiting for Ayie, Awang and Aidil to repair the car..

First time I eat Chendol by the roadside.. I very penggeli lah..So when the place I'm eating at is dirty I geli wanna eat.. But this place not bad... And the Chendol.. Sedap.....

I browse Nurul site and saw some shoes.. Some nice nice ones but they don't come in sizes meant for my gigantic feet. So su-weet some of them.. I am not sure if Chinta provide the shoes or we have to buy our own. If have to buy our own, I'll buy gold and silver ones so easy to match any outfit..

I am stuck at home now.. Shall do my homework in a while.. Must finish asap so I can do the notes on Experimental Social Perspective and give to the rest. Each of us takes one Chapter so we can save time..

Later, once my dad is home.. I am gonna watch Nana Tanjung..

Yati.. I email you now eh..