Sunday, April 15, 2007

:: History Repeats ::


Early yesterday morning, I received a msg from one of my collegue in F. That 2 PCG officers died in a collision while the another two officers were injured. My heart skipped. It brings me back to 2005, where a colleague and friend died while on duty. S/Sgt Noranzor from TP Unit. He left behind his wife, a five year old daughter and a baby son. His wife was expecting his son at that time.. Wati is a civil defence officer.

Today when I was reading the newspaper, the memory all came back to me. Allahyarham Mohd Khalid Muhammad, a Station Inspector from PCG left his wife and two daughters. His wife is also expecting now. His wife is from the ICA. See the similarities there.I was quite sad just reading the news though I did not know him personally.



His wife looks so composed but we will never know how she must have felt deep inside. I don't think I would be so composed if that would be happening to me.

I really hope that Allahyarham Mohd Khalid wife would stay strong despite the circumstances that befall her.

Let's all say a prayer and Al Fatihah for our officers.

I had wanted to blog bout the delicious cookies that I baked yesterday but I guess that shall wait for another day.