What's with the title?? I don't know... It's just something that I read in the Urban paper. Some singer album title.
I actually have quite abit to blog but someone just spoilt my mood
I really don't understand what's actually wrong with you. Everytime I am nice to you, you choose to treat me badly. I just wanted to share what I was doing, no bad intentions at bay but you choose to be mean..
I just asked if you've checked with whom it may concern in regards to the application forms that you've sent and you choose to tick me off and again be mean..
Fine... I think you've cross that thick line.. I've been very patient and since you choose to be that way, go ahead.. It's your life, your choice.. I'm no dictator...
By the way, you manage to make me feel like shit.. How do you feel about that ??? Happy?? Satisfied??
I actually have quite abit to blog but someone just spoilt my mood
I really don't understand what's actually wrong with you. Everytime I am nice to you, you choose to treat me badly. I just wanted to share what I was doing, no bad intentions at bay but you choose to be mean..
I just asked if you've checked with whom it may concern in regards to the application forms that you've sent and you choose to tick me off and again be mean..
Fine... I think you've cross that thick line.. I've been very patient and since you choose to be that way, go ahead.. It's your life, your choice.. I'm no dictator...
By the way, you manage to make me feel like shit.. How do you feel about that ??? Happy?? Satisfied??
What I’ve learned about being angry with people is that it generally hurts you more than it hurts them. - Oprah Winfrey