Warning
The entry below will contain a lot of visual contents that may make you puke, sigh or even smile. Please see at your own risk. It can be viewed by audience of all ages. It is a long long entry therefore, if you are busy, it is best to come back another day.. But if not,let's begin
Su was complaining the other day why my entry nowadays are so plain.. I used to be the one who will actively snap pictures around with my once trusty camera... Well my trusty camera now spoil oredi, ut has gone kaput and I am left with my average Sony Erricson camera that comes with my phone.. I still snap but not that many now.. So for those that I did, let's just browse through..
Hmmm, there's quite a few lah.. So bear with me.. One month supply tau..
We start with the rides sections..

My dad infamous Vespa.. AV7584H has been with us for a long long time but it spends most of it's working days in the dusty carpark, canvassed nicely to preserve its condition.. Only like once in a while, my dad will bring it for awalk ride.. They say Old is Gold.. My dad simply loves it too much to let it go..

This fella here, definitely have gone through a lot.. Stolen and abandoned not once but twice and yet my uncle still found tne bike back..Really halal ah the bike..
Since my bro hafiz is still too young to have a real ride, He got himself another

The Dumpster.. Xhibit, aren't you gonna pimp his ride..
Now that the rides edition is over, there's the newbies section...
I kinda pamper myself quite a bit with new buys this month after like long long time..
From the shoes the other day to specs

I like the specs. It kinda give me a Makcik Bedah cum studious look.. See at 3am while slogging for my homework also I still look awake..
Then there's my new bag,

Nice?? It's like a cheapo bag but it serves me very well. I can just dump everything that I want in it.. It's my gym bag now...
New Make up by Body Shop


Concealer, Foundation and Compact Powder. I kinda like the foundation coz it goes very smooth and powdery on your face...
I wasn't the only ones with newbies.

Ayie mom got bling bling... A bangle... For her 60th birthday by her darling son of coz..
And me.. What did i give??

The entry below will contain a lot of visual contents that may make you puke, sigh or even smile. Please see at your own risk. It can be viewed by audience of all ages. It is a long long entry therefore, if you are busy, it is best to come back another day.. But if not,let's begin
Su was complaining the other day why my entry nowadays are so plain.. I used to be the one who will actively snap pictures around with my once trusty camera... Well my trusty camera now spoil oredi, ut has gone kaput and I am left with my average Sony Erricson camera that comes with my phone.. I still snap but not that many now.. So for those that I did, let's just browse through..
Hmmm, there's quite a few lah.. So bear with me.. One month supply tau..
We start with the rides sections..
My dad infamous Vespa.. AV7584H has been with us for a long long time but it spends most of it's working days in the dusty carpark, canvassed nicely to preserve its condition.. Only like once in a while, my dad will bring it for a
This fella here, definitely have gone through a lot.. Stolen and abandoned not once but twice and yet my uncle still found tne bike back..Really halal ah the bike..
Since my bro hafiz is still too young to have a real ride, He got himself another
The Dumpster.. Xhibit, aren't you gonna pimp his ride..
Now that the rides edition is over, there's the newbies section...
I kinda pamper myself quite a bit with new buys this month after like long long time..
From the shoes the other day to specs
I like the specs. It kinda give me a Makcik Bedah cum studious look.. See at 3am while slogging for my homework also I still look awake..
Then there's my new bag,
Nice?? It's like a cheapo bag but it serves me very well. I can just dump everything that I want in it.. It's my gym bag now...
New Make up by Body Shop


Concealer, Foundation and Compact Powder. I kinda like the foundation coz it goes very smooth and powdery on your face...
I wasn't the only ones with newbies.
Ayie mom got bling bling... A bangle... For her 60th birthday by her darling son of coz..
And me.. What did i give??

Turquoise Charm - It's a brooch..
And my mom got some newbies too...

She got a brooch from me - Starlight Turquoise

And White Musk perfume by Body shop..

Ayie also got a new pinkish shirt.. Remember??
And my mom got some newbies too...

She got a brooch from me - Starlight Turquoise

And White Musk perfume by Body shop..
Ayie also got a new pinkish shirt.. Remember??
Don't you think he look okie.. I think he look fresh lah.. It is his first time in pink.. Fresh and Cheerful.. kekekke..
Since I have been quite a gym bum nowadays.. I snap pics while I'm there

Fresh out of shower..
And then suddenly feeling cold

Is there an igloo out here at Royal Sporting house to keep myself warm.. Of Coz there isn't lah but the staff there was kind and warm to clown around with me..
And my nenek..

Feeling very terminator.. That is Ayie's MP3 sunglasses by the way.. Kekekeke
And finally the birthday pic of Rizal's son, Aindan Ra'eid 1st birthday..

He was very happy seeing his face on the cake.. Kekekek..
Phew.. I have some food pics that I took when my mom cook for this wedding in Sembawang but I guess I shall spare you guys from the gastronomical torture..
I am full by the way.. All thanks to the treat at Pizza Hut by Rizal.. For indulging myself, I am off to the gym later for two hours aerobics class..
And maybe Ayie would be kind enough to come and fetch me.. I think he's gonna be kind.. I can feel it.. LoL...
See ya...
Since I have been quite a gym bum nowadays.. I snap pics while I'm there
Fresh out of shower..
And then suddenly feeling cold
Is there an igloo out here at Royal Sporting house to keep myself warm.. Of Coz there isn't lah but the staff there was kind and warm to clown around with me..
And my nenek..
Feeling very terminator.. That is Ayie's MP3 sunglasses by the way.. Kekekeke
And finally the birthday pic of Rizal's son, Aindan Ra'eid 1st birthday..
He was very happy seeing his face on the cake.. Kekekek..
Phew.. I have some food pics that I took when my mom cook for this wedding in Sembawang but I guess I shall spare you guys from the gastronomical torture..
I am full by the way.. All thanks to the treat at Pizza Hut by Rizal.. For indulging myself, I am off to the gym later for two hours aerobics class..
And maybe Ayie would be kind enough to come and fetch me.. I think he's gonna be kind.. I can feel it.. LoL...
See ya...