Thursday, October 08, 2009

:: Teary me ::

I had one of the best news this year. So happy I was, I shed tears upon hearing it. I really hope that this news is a the start to a smooth journey... Insyallah...I am very proud of you babe..

Tomorrow is my convocation.. Yeah baby Yeah... I feel kinda lazy seriously coz it is like so early in the morning.. It was so nice to sleep till 12.30pm today and if Irah didn't come, we might end up sleeping till afternoon. I am like paying back for all the sleep lost.

Anyway, let me post all the pics that was taken after Raya.. I'm a slow mo.. If I don't post now, I might end up accumulating even more pics.

I finally bought 'Aqiil his ride and he loved it.. he was like squeking the moment he rides on it and now whenever we bring it out he would crawl as fast as he could to get to it..



But safety always comes first



So wear your helmet and do not speed...

So last Saturday, since I was kinda bored, I thought, I'll bring 'Aqiil to the playground...Ayie was in school and I had nothing much to do in the as all the household chores are done...



He checked his bike which could support his weight, whenever he decides to stand and jump on it..



Hey Ibu...



He even rode a pony..



Fumble with the slide and decides it is scary...



Happy 'Aqiil.. People commented that he looks cheeky and mishcievious.. He has that 'I am up to something' smile..

Awang and Rin came over to my house later in the evening..



They look good in black kan... Anyway Riz, don't be shy okie next time.. I'll make sure Awang bring you so that we can all get to know each other better..Okie..

Then Last Friday, I followed my mom and dad for HAri Raya since Ayie is working late..



'Aqiil must love driving.. He would go for the steering wheel, meddle with the gear.. Don't be like his Ibu sudah.. Got licence but segan wanna drive.. kekekke

After Nek Ru's place, we went to Zaki's house. 'Aqiil was thrilled to see Kaiyisah and this Kaiyisah also macam clown. She is I year and 3 months old.. She can walk but the moment she saw 'Aqiil, member lupa macam mana nak jalan.. She kept crawling..



'Aqiil sit on the chair, she also wanna sit..



Then when she sit on another chair, 'Aqiil came crawling to her...



And they even had their first kiss... LoL..

Then last Tuesday, I had my Hari Raya at work.. I was super tired as I worked till 4am the night before. Had 3 hours of sleep before leaving for work at 7.30am. Then had some in service before rushing off to get changed for my emcee duties... After that, change back to my jeans and attend a talk by some well known forensic guy, Dr HEnry Lee. Unfortunately I slept throught the talk.. I was dead tired..

I hope I did well for my Emcee thingy.. There was some last minute changes and at times, we had to make do without the script. Even though I did the script, I just couldn't find time to memorize..



Me and the three ladies.. We are often spotted at Vivo.. Lol.



Gadis Gadis melayu yang menawan..

Okie, 'Aqiil is turning 1 this saturday and as we got nearer to the day, he end up falling a lot.. Last Sun he fell and hit his lip on the table. Blood came oozing out. A lot of blood.. Then yesterday, Ayie was cleaning him up after he soiled his diapers and decides to play with him. I was there to take a pic of them when he fell flat on his face. There was some blood which we believe was from his mouth. He was okie afyter bout 10 minutes and was back smacking the glass screen.



This was taken seconds before he fell..

Ayie is trying out his new mop.. We bought the Magic Mop. Actually the Spin and Go $360.



We shall review the mop next time ya..

Now it is time for my ANTM...