Tuesday, October 20, 2009

:: If it is good, better, best, what is after best? "::

When I thought I heard was one of the best news this year.. It got even better. So can I say, I just heard the bestest news.. Wakaka.. That doesn't sound right??

Anyway, I wanted to blog but my to much dismay, I am liking my TV more than my laptop. When I search for my laptop on button, I knew something was terribly wrong. I don't even know where the on button was.. Walao-ey.. My office laptop has it's on button at the centre while my home one has it on it's left. I think I am becoming an auntie. Oh no..

Okie on the agenda was'Aqiil's birthday party cum our openhouse last Saturday. 10 October 2009. Okie more like last last Saturday. My apologies to all whom I did not invite. Not that I tak sudi nak invite you all but I wanna keep the invitations to close friends and relatives. Only immediate family and relatives were invited as we did it at home and if we invite like 100s of people, tak muat kan.. Lagipon I segan lah nak invite invite jer..

It was just a simple party. A cake, some balloons and banner here and there.

Two birthday song sang by me and Ayie since the rest of the kids are too young and they are only engrossed on the cakes.. lol.



See I told you so.. Even the birthday boy can't be bothered..



I actually only cut around the cake because I sayang wanna cut 'Aqiil's face..



'Aqiil doesn't wanna take photo... He can't keep stil for more than 5 mins..

And to smash cake on the birtday boy/gal is a tradition..



So his loving Ayah did just that.. And while he did that to 'Aqiil, my siblings were busy sabo-ing my dad who celebrates his birthday on the 13 October 2009.



'Aqiil got a jeep for his birthday courtesy of Atok, Nenek, Aunty Ain and Uncle Hafiz.. Okielah Aunty Irah also for helping keep it a secret.. For the first time, Irah didn't bocor rahsia..

The guests started coming in a 10.30am eventhough it was supposed to start at 2pm. It was real fun... The rush and all.. To those who came earlier.. So sorry, there's only kuih for you all.. The food was a bit late as Papa had to fetch Ain from the airport.. Pics of guests on that eventful day... The last guests left at 1.30am. And we are left with the cleaning up.. kekeke







There was so many presents to open..




I seriously hope they were all mine.. Which of coz is not..



The gifts...

I have graduated...

Yipppeee.. Yabadoo da.. Alhamdullilah..

All the toiling and studying are finally over..



I am indeed jumping with joy..



Thanks to you for giving me all the support that I needed..

And to Ain, Hafiz, nenek, Ira and 'Aqiil who also supported..

I am off to the polyclinic...