I am supposed to start and finishmy TMA by today but I am still not getting around to it. After my sumptous breakfast of Soto Ayam, Chicken Wing and begedil, I am all full and sleepy.. The word full and sleepy always come together..
So I blog..
Jai got flowers from her bf.. A surprise for her, How sweet.. And I told her the last time Ayie gave me flowers was like almost three years ago.. More like the one and only time he gave me flowers.. On the 20.07.2005. A day after my birthday... So when I look at Jai nice blooms, I look at my dried ones.. When is the fresh ones coming.... Wakakaka..
Tomorrow Ayie is having a bbq and picnic at ECP together with his touring friends.. We would be bringing those cocktail kinda sticks.. I donno how to describe them really so I shall call them cucok cucok.. The hotdogs and crabmeat and fishballs are still at Sheng Siong and maybe we will buy them tomorrow lah.. I got class today.. A very important one with tips so there is no way I am gonna miss it.. Monday would be the last lecture and then it's the exams... Yahooo.. Power lah.. Tak kuasa nak gie class lagi.. Leh enjoy..
So I blog..
Jai got flowers from her bf.. A surprise for her, How sweet.. And I told her the last time Ayie gave me flowers was like almost three years ago.. More like the one and only time he gave me flowers.. On the 20.07.2005. A day after my birthday... So when I look at Jai nice blooms, I look at my dried ones.. When is the fresh ones coming.... Wakakaka..
Tomorrow Ayie is having a bbq and picnic at ECP together with his touring friends.. We would be bringing those cocktail kinda sticks.. I donno how to describe them really so I shall call them cucok cucok.. The hotdogs and crabmeat and fishballs are still at Sheng Siong and maybe we will buy them tomorrow lah.. I got class today.. A very important one with tips so there is no way I am gonna miss it.. Monday would be the last lecture and then it's the exams... Yahooo.. Power lah.. Tak kuasa nak gie class lagi.. Leh enjoy..
The vitamins and what nots given by Dr Jazlan are displayed right in front of the monitor so there is no way to miss them.. The Obimin and calcium tablet and fish oil.. EEEwww.. Can't believe I am taking fish oil.. Fish already sound so yucky, I think fish oil must taste even worst.. Nasib baik telan jer...
Okie it is supposed to be a quick one but I celoteh too much..
Eh Su apalah senyap jer this whole week.. Dah okie lom.. See baby your Umi Su kene flu virus, kesian dier.. Cepat baik eh Umi Su so we can go jalan jalan.. Gie makan besar.. Kekkeke..