The picnic yesterday was great despite the turnout.. There was my whole family, pak long family, Pak Itam family and Zaki's (Ain boyfriend) family.... Zaki's family was friendly and his mom told my mom that if next time we are planning for a picnic, count them in....
I have cuts on my toes because of my swimming.. I am such a poor swimmer now.. Just swim a bit and I am gasping for air.. Furthermore Ayie told me that if I don't take care of myself, he would not allow me into the water again.. So I shall behave..
Photos would only be uploaded when I receive them from Hafiz.. I didn't take any as I was too lazy.. skang nie aku serba serbi malas lah..
Happy Belated Anniversary to Su and Bean on the 3 April
Happy Belated birthday to my Poteman on the 4 April..
Happy Belated Birthday to Ijah too on the 6 April...
And finally
Happy Belated birthday to Pak long on the 11 April..
Banyak babies April nie..
So picnic menu was Nasi lemak... With sambal Udang and Sambal Ikan Bilis... I skip the latter coz I am not into sambal ikan bilis..
Saturday was spent at my parents' place. Ayie was off to class and he came back only at 5pm.. Lambat eh.. So I stayed at my parents' place knowing there is an order of briyani and bee hoon goreng.. I seldom eat briyani but saturday's briyani tasted so good.. The Ayam masak merah was great but I only ate one since Amirah ate the rest.. She had five... And next time you all go wedding, if they have bi hun goreng, the white one, you take that and put some mutton briyani gravy on top.. I love it.. Not sure bout you guys but why not try kan...
Saturday night, we went to JB.. I ate Beef Burger special... On saturday that is my No 5 meals.. Now asyik lapar jer.. Makin besar aku.. But i pesan my Cik Yuni that she must prepare my jamu and what not and I would swallow them despite the horrible taste just to aid in my slimming process..
So today I had McGriddles..

Some new stuff from Mac. It was okie lah.. Very feeling.. had that and ate Old Chang Kee curry puff for lunch...
Yesterday Man U won.. I watch halfway only coz I super ngantok you.. I ask Ayie what's the score and he say draw five all.. I was like huh five all.. Biar betol.. Sedih aku... Until I found out from my colleague that Man U won 2-1. Kene tipu hollow hollow aku... Takper..
I told Ayie kan best if we get to watch that Arsenal and Man U game at the National stadium while eating my favourite Indian currypuffs that they sell over at the Stadium for one buck.. Drip with lots and lots of chilli and all is good... Kekekke.. tapi tu berangan jer.. takkan pasal karipap aku dorang nak turun SG kan...
Anyway this morning I stumble upon one of the multipliers blog.. I was sad.. she lost her baby.. I shall pray for her... We were due on the same day.. she had waited so long... Takper lah bukan rezeki tapi senang kan kiter cakap kan.. derita orang kiter mana tau... kiter tak rasa.. I am also scared now when I read about her lost... Seram gitu nak gie check up this coming Monday... Dah lah before this i like seram seram sebab aku nie tak tau diam so bila baca pasal nie jer i lagi seram.. And Ayie have been so attached to the baby.. He will rub cocoa butter for me... Then if i pening sapu kan minyak.. massage my back when it's aching and buy me anything I wanna eat.. Haiz..
I shall not think about that anymore.. Must hapy happy sebab nanti mummy happy, baby pon happy... Insyallah, kalau it is meant to be mine, it would..
So it's monday everybody, endure four more days and it's the weekend...
I have cuts on my toes because of my swimming.. I am such a poor swimmer now.. Just swim a bit and I am gasping for air.. Furthermore Ayie told me that if I don't take care of myself, he would not allow me into the water again.. So I shall behave..
Photos would only be uploaded when I receive them from Hafiz.. I didn't take any as I was too lazy.. skang nie aku serba serbi malas lah..
Happy Belated Anniversary to Su and Bean on the 3 April
Happy Belated birthday to my Poteman on the 4 April..
Happy Belated Birthday to Ijah too on the 6 April...
And finally
Happy Belated birthday to Pak long on the 11 April..
Banyak babies April nie..
So picnic menu was Nasi lemak... With sambal Udang and Sambal Ikan Bilis... I skip the latter coz I am not into sambal ikan bilis..
Saturday was spent at my parents' place. Ayie was off to class and he came back only at 5pm.. Lambat eh.. So I stayed at my parents' place knowing there is an order of briyani and bee hoon goreng.. I seldom eat briyani but saturday's briyani tasted so good.. The Ayam masak merah was great but I only ate one since Amirah ate the rest.. She had five... And next time you all go wedding, if they have bi hun goreng, the white one, you take that and put some mutton briyani gravy on top.. I love it.. Not sure bout you guys but why not try kan...
Saturday night, we went to JB.. I ate Beef Burger special... On saturday that is my No 5 meals.. Now asyik lapar jer.. Makin besar aku.. But i pesan my Cik Yuni that she must prepare my jamu and what not and I would swallow them despite the horrible taste just to aid in my slimming process..
So today I had McGriddles..

Some new stuff from Mac. It was okie lah.. Very feeling.. had that and ate Old Chang Kee curry puff for lunch...
Yesterday Man U won.. I watch halfway only coz I super ngantok you.. I ask Ayie what's the score and he say draw five all.. I was like huh five all.. Biar betol.. Sedih aku... Until I found out from my colleague that Man U won 2-1. Kene tipu hollow hollow aku... Takper..
I told Ayie kan best if we get to watch that Arsenal and Man U game at the National stadium while eating my favourite Indian currypuffs that they sell over at the Stadium for one buck.. Drip with lots and lots of chilli and all is good... Kekekke.. tapi tu berangan jer.. takkan pasal karipap aku dorang nak turun SG kan...
Anyway this morning I stumble upon one of the multipliers blog.. I was sad.. she lost her baby.. I shall pray for her... We were due on the same day.. she had waited so long... Takper lah bukan rezeki tapi senang kan kiter cakap kan.. derita orang kiter mana tau... kiter tak rasa.. I am also scared now when I read about her lost... Seram gitu nak gie check up this coming Monday... Dah lah before this i like seram seram sebab aku nie tak tau diam so bila baca pasal nie jer i lagi seram.. And Ayie have been so attached to the baby.. He will rub cocoa butter for me... Then if i pening sapu kan minyak.. massage my back when it's aching and buy me anything I wanna eat.. Haiz..
I shall not think about that anymore.. Must hapy happy sebab nanti mummy happy, baby pon happy... Insyallah, kalau it is meant to be mine, it would..
So it's monday everybody, endure four more days and it's the weekend...