Wednesday, February 02, 2011

:: 22 December 2010 ::

'Aafii had his circumcision today. While 'Aqiil did it at 11 days old, 'Aafii had his done at 35 days old. Ayie was pretty busy with work and since I stayed at my own place during confinement, he was needed around the house..

The circumcision took place at Dr. Zailan's Clinic at Chong Pang and cost $120. It was quite a steal compared to 'Aqiil's $200 circumcision. I also got to witness the process and it was quite an experience. I wonder how many penises Dr. Zailan circumcise since he is definitely an expert. 'Aafii cried when he was held down and he peed on the Dr.

After the procedure he was quite okie. There was a boy outside waiting for his turn and he looked very worried when he heard 'Aafii's cries. Lol.. And I for sure know, my son would not go through such anxiety..