And what year is it now?? 2011?? Goodness, I have'nt even blog about my experiences in 2010 and it's already 2011. So what I am gonna blog is kinda ancient here.. Past year events..
Anyway, I was thinking about what to blog while I lay in bed. Oh prior to 16 November 2010, I sleep early, now bedtime is at 2am. That's the earliest...Well we will come to that later..
I think I'm gonna blog according to dates so that I can remember which events takes place on which day.. Although I am blessed with a photographic memory, it is failing me.. It doesnt function like last time where I can memorize doas, surahs, notes and all kinda stuff in a short period, now some stuff gets out faster then they get in.. Okie Sidetrack here..
So I tell myself that I am gonna blog while I am pumping.. During my second pump... So that way I can ensure that I will be able to catch up..
12 November 2010 - Friday
Okie so we start with Ain's wedding... It was definitely a very very tiring weekend since the preparations starts on Thursday itself.. There weren't much help that Ain the bride and myself and my day had to bring all the things down.. I was already very very late in my pregnancy and a big tummy with an active toddler is definitely not a good combo..
There was some hiccups like the tentage was not fixed despite it being 1pm already. They only come at about 3pm and there was not enough time to get it ready for the solemnisation. So there was plan B. Do it at the void deck. Luckily Ain was not the spoilt bride.. She was okie with anything..
So alhamdulillah, everything went well for this day.. So here presenting the newlyweds..

13 November 2010 - Saturday
There was just some people rewang rewang at my place on this day as Ain will be at Zaki's place as the reception for the groom was helpon this day..
But the weather at my place was notorious.. The plates and bowls were all flying and I was running to save the flying plates when I heard people screaming for me to stop.. OH i forgot that I was pregnant. LOl...

Ain before leaving for Zaki's place.. Gorgeous huh..

The dais at Zaki's place..
14 November 2010 - Sunday
Oh this is where hell breaks lose.. As some of you mighht already know.. My parents are super duper popular and they have tons of friends..So just imagine the crowd.. I was up very early to get the food ready.. I was determined to ensure that everything goes smoothly and no one will complain that there is not enought food.. There was nasi kampung with like 7-8 dishes, the briyani, lontong, laksa, bubur ayam, tau huay and lots and lots of food. It was a huge spread.. So there I was running around.. At times my back was hurting so much but I had to endure and ensure everything is okie before I even think of surrendering and yet again, all was nice and well..

A family potrait..

These two mak enon, I cannot tahan.. They very overlah.. More over than the bride and groom.. Like seriously..

They help carry the bride's gown..

Then they hug..

While people are busy concentrating on the cake cutting ceremony, they sat on the dais and step pengantin..

And they happily walk, hand in hand..
And the while parents fret when they child get all intimate with a girl, these two kepochis parents and grandparents and aunties and uncles gets very excited and end up encouraging them.. lol
So despite all the rush here and there, I will say that I enjoyed every moment..
So much that I cried..
Anyway, I was thinking about what to blog while I lay in bed. Oh prior to 16 November 2010, I sleep early, now bedtime is at 2am. That's the earliest...Well we will come to that later..
I think I'm gonna blog according to dates so that I can remember which events takes place on which day.. Although I am blessed with a photographic memory, it is failing me.. It doesnt function like last time where I can memorize doas, surahs, notes and all kinda stuff in a short period, now some stuff gets out faster then they get in.. Okie Sidetrack here..
So I tell myself that I am gonna blog while I am pumping.. During my second pump... So that way I can ensure that I will be able to catch up..
12 November 2010 - Friday
Okie so we start with Ain's wedding... It was definitely a very very tiring weekend since the preparations starts on Thursday itself.. There weren't much help that Ain the bride and myself and my day had to bring all the things down.. I was already very very late in my pregnancy and a big tummy with an active toddler is definitely not a good combo..
There was some hiccups like the tentage was not fixed despite it being 1pm already. They only come at about 3pm and there was not enough time to get it ready for the solemnisation. So there was plan B. Do it at the void deck. Luckily Ain was not the spoilt bride.. She was okie with anything..
So alhamdulillah, everything went well for this day.. So here presenting the newlyweds..

13 November 2010 - Saturday
There was just some people rewang rewang at my place on this day as Ain will be at Zaki's place as the reception for the groom was helpon this day..
But the weather at my place was notorious.. The plates and bowls were all flying and I was running to save the flying plates when I heard people screaming for me to stop.. OH i forgot that I was pregnant. LOl...

Ain before leaving for Zaki's place.. Gorgeous huh..

The dais at Zaki's place..
14 November 2010 - Sunday
Oh this is where hell breaks lose.. As some of you mighht already know.. My parents are super duper popular and they have tons of friends..So just imagine the crowd.. I was up very early to get the food ready.. I was determined to ensure that everything goes smoothly and no one will complain that there is not enought food.. There was nasi kampung with like 7-8 dishes, the briyani, lontong, laksa, bubur ayam, tau huay and lots and lots of food. It was a huge spread.. So there I was running around.. At times my back was hurting so much but I had to endure and ensure everything is okie before I even think of surrendering and yet again, all was nice and well..

A family potrait..

These two mak enon, I cannot tahan.. They very overlah.. More over than the bride and groom.. Like seriously..

They help carry the bride's gown..

Then they hug..

While people are busy concentrating on the cake cutting ceremony, they sat on the dais and step pengantin..

And they happily walk, hand in hand..
And the while parents fret when they child get all intimate with a girl, these two kepochis parents and grandparents and aunties and uncles gets very excited and end up encouraging them.. lol
So despite all the rush here and there, I will say that I enjoyed every moment..
So much that I cried..
