Time really flies... I have about 8 more weeks plus minus two more weeks. My colleagues are work are all commenting at how huge my tummy is. There is this guy Ranjeet who asked me to go home. He is kinda cute.. He said when his wife gets pregnant, he will send her back to her mom's place coz he is terrified of pregnant worman and in the event of an emergency, he won't know what to do. He even asked the guy who sit next to me to take care of me and if anything happen, don't call him coz he will pass out. LoL..
I went visiting last Saturday. My neighbours open house, then drop by my parents coz Mom bought Ayie satay. Ayie told her on Friday that he wants to eat satay and on saturday, the satay is there. How lucky... I told mum, if I wanna eat unta how.. She say, aiyah in Singapore also can find unta. But no thanks for the unta.. lol.. After that we went to Ayie's parent's place and by the time we reach home, it was almost 10.30pm. I'm like so tired. Luckily, we took a cab..
Sunday was spent at home. I cooked beef soup. The ones which rempah like those mama stall ones. The beef was super tender. And I think I will just get beef from the market via my mom instead of getting from cold storage. It's much cheaper and it is of better quality.
Awang and Rin drop by to visit and 'aqiil played with Rin. He must be very happy to have some company at home...
everyday is a drag now. My eyes gets sleepy ever so often. I was trying to help Ayie hand the laundry last Sunday. After just two pieces, I feel like fainting. I stopped to rest and then hand another two pieces. It takes so long to finish one pile. And that is also with all the cold sweat and stuff.
'Aqiil is well behaved at home but when he steps out of the house, goodness.. He unleash the dragon lah. He runs around non stop and he gets so talkative. Okie he's talkative even at home. I seriously cannot decipher what he said to me. Yesterday he woke up and he said, tik nak tik nak.. I was like.. what 'aqiil? Tik Tik. And he showed me his fingers. He wants to jentik me lah.. Just like when he's naughty and I want to jentik him. And on Saturday, he spilled one whole can of milk. His milk I must add. All the milk went to waste. And while I was busy cleaning up, he went to the room, remove his soiled diapers, ones with poo I must add, then throw in the rubbish bin. He gave me such a mischievious smile.. I didnt even end up hitting him. He was trying to be independent. So gasak kau lah nak..
He eat a lot of fruits. I think my dad who always feed him fruits and Ayie who also feed us with fruits played a big role in his fruit loving habit.

Look at my orange-y smile.. He followed what Ayie did. Excuse his mucus please.. kekkee

Him with jambu akak rose apples. He finish a whole big plate of fruit. I was contented with my limau bali.. Yummy...

And this was before the spilled milk and remove my diapers incident. You will only know how Ayah feel when you are in his shoes. So I wore his shoes, It really feels heavy...
Oh I wanna share my workstation pic that is full of photos. I wanted it to be all nice and informal seen I am supposed to be working in an all garang place. Wkakaka. Macam real...

First angle..

Second angle. But I heard, they are going to have the renovation soon so I might be moving from this place soon.. So sad..
Oh and congrats to Anum on the birth of her baby boy. Baby's birthday is only 10 days away from mummy. Can celebrate together eh..
And my condolences to our MM Lee and family on the dismiss of Mdm Lee.
I went visiting last Saturday. My neighbours open house, then drop by my parents coz Mom bought Ayie satay. Ayie told her on Friday that he wants to eat satay and on saturday, the satay is there. How lucky... I told mum, if I wanna eat unta how.. She say, aiyah in Singapore also can find unta. But no thanks for the unta.. lol.. After that we went to Ayie's parent's place and by the time we reach home, it was almost 10.30pm. I'm like so tired. Luckily, we took a cab..
Sunday was spent at home. I cooked beef soup. The ones which rempah like those mama stall ones. The beef was super tender. And I think I will just get beef from the market via my mom instead of getting from cold storage. It's much cheaper and it is of better quality.
Awang and Rin drop by to visit and 'aqiil played with Rin. He must be very happy to have some company at home...
everyday is a drag now. My eyes gets sleepy ever so often. I was trying to help Ayie hand the laundry last Sunday. After just two pieces, I feel like fainting. I stopped to rest and then hand another two pieces. It takes so long to finish one pile. And that is also with all the cold sweat and stuff.
'Aqiil is well behaved at home but when he steps out of the house, goodness.. He unleash the dragon lah. He runs around non stop and he gets so talkative. Okie he's talkative even at home. I seriously cannot decipher what he said to me. Yesterday he woke up and he said, tik nak tik nak.. I was like.. what 'aqiil? Tik Tik. And he showed me his fingers. He wants to jentik me lah.. Just like when he's naughty and I want to jentik him. And on Saturday, he spilled one whole can of milk. His milk I must add. All the milk went to waste. And while I was busy cleaning up, he went to the room, remove his soiled diapers, ones with poo I must add, then throw in the rubbish bin. He gave me such a mischievious smile.. I didnt even end up hitting him. He was trying to be independent. So gasak kau lah nak..
He eat a lot of fruits. I think my dad who always feed him fruits and Ayie who also feed us with fruits played a big role in his fruit loving habit.

Look at my orange-y smile.. He followed what Ayie did. Excuse his mucus please.. kekkee

Him with jambu akak rose apples. He finish a whole big plate of fruit. I was contented with my limau bali.. Yummy...

And this was before the spilled milk and remove my diapers incident. You will only know how Ayah feel when you are in his shoes. So I wore his shoes, It really feels heavy...
Oh I wanna share my workstation pic that is full of photos. I wanted it to be all nice and informal seen I am supposed to be working in an all garang place. Wkakaka. Macam real...

First angle..

Second angle. But I heard, they are going to have the renovation soon so I might be moving from this place soon.. So sad..
Oh and congrats to Anum on the birth of her baby boy. Baby's birthday is only 10 days away from mummy. Can celebrate together eh..
And my condolences to our MM Lee and family on the dismiss of Mdm Lee.