Tuesday, April 21, 2009

:: Sleeping Beauty Baby

How can I not love thee.. I love watching him even when he is asleep. 'Aqiil was upgraded from a second class citizen to first class. Ayie fix his bed and we sacrifice our small space for him..We even have difficulty open the cupboard but then again, we will do anything for him..

From the floor,



He have been upgraded to the cot..



And he sleeps in all kind of position...



Sometimes, I wish I am a baby..

Anyway, the other Aqil came to visit... The other Aqil is just three days older than mine..



I think 'aqiil talks too much..



Aqil pull his ear to shut him up a bit..

Anyway, I started feeding 'Aqiil.. I had to convince my mom that feeding helps the teething process and it aids speech development.. My mom said before feeding he is already talkative.. Once he starts eating he becomes a chatterbox.



Anyway, it was nice feeding him.. I think he likes his meal times...



Judging from that wide smile on his face..

Anyway I am going home now.. Not feeling well..



So 'Aqiil the bug.. Please say goodbye for me ya..