The issue of a car or more specifically a Fit has been on Ayie's lip for like almost every day.. He will nudge me everytime he sees one on the road... He has been asking Bean aka datok bandar about the things he needs to take note about buying cars...
But unfortunate for him.. Mister of Finance, aka me says no to a car.. So no rides lah for you guys.. Nak I blanjer u all kiddy rides yang ader kat kedai mama. Lol..
Firstly, we have expecting baby.. So while the finance it pretty alright now, we won't know the situation after the baby pop.. then after that, we would be looking forward for our house.. So with new commitments, there are also responsibility.. So till baby is out and house is here, there won't be any shiny newbie at the carpark of Marsiling...
Secondly, why do we need a car?? Me, him and baby won't be going out together like all the time.. and there is still that bike of ours around.. wanna have a car, that bike will have to go.. and with the car around, I get to drive tau dear, since I am sending baby.. So you have to go public.. This time I like.. you will need 45 mins to go to work instead of the 10 mins now and I would be in office in like 20 mins max compared to my 1hrs 20mins now.. How sweet.. I like.. But still it is a no..
Buying a car, having a baby and getting a house is not a one or two days commitment kan.. I rather we spend money take either the cab or waste a bit more time and energy by going public than worry about whether there is enough money every month..
Or my next solution to him is that he sell his bike and get a new bike.. Since his bike had gone through hard labour going to faraway lands... So seblom dier critical nak kene gie ICU then better we sell first kan..
Or we remain status quo...
so car issue dah bis.. For now, we will just brangan lah yang..
Sinah is getting married this weekend... I am so happy for you babe.. It reminds me of my wedding 6 months ago... and time flies... I dah kahwin 6 months.. Alhamdullilah.. Looking forward to so many things and insyallah, I hope things will go smoothly even though at a very slow pace...
I came back to work today.. Super duper malas lah... Two weeks of lazing around was gerek... And I couldn't do any work now as the new system hang on me.. See I rajin wanna do but the system tak kasi.. So I blog lah.. Not my fault kan... Wakakaka
My exams didn't go to well.. I am not expecting any A or B.. If i pass i dah cukop happy coz I really didn't know what i was writing.. I smoked my way through and my smoking skills would only be revealed when the results are out..
My classmate told me that tehre is an opening at MOE for the post of Associate Psychologist and she is giving a shot.. She ask me to try... I not sure if I should or not.. What do you think?? Should I?? Nanti balik i discuss ngan ayie..
For now, I wanna go print the job details.. And till I take my fat pic.. I see you guys soon...
But unfortunate for him.. Mister of Finance, aka me says no to a car.. So no rides lah for you guys.. Nak I blanjer u all kiddy rides yang ader kat kedai mama. Lol..
Firstly, we have expecting baby.. So while the finance it pretty alright now, we won't know the situation after the baby pop.. then after that, we would be looking forward for our house.. So with new commitments, there are also responsibility.. So till baby is out and house is here, there won't be any shiny newbie at the carpark of Marsiling...
Secondly, why do we need a car?? Me, him and baby won't be going out together like all the time.. and there is still that bike of ours around.. wanna have a car, that bike will have to go.. and with the car around, I get to drive tau dear, since I am sending baby.. So you have to go public.. This time I like.. you will need 45 mins to go to work instead of the 10 mins now and I would be in office in like 20 mins max compared to my 1hrs 20mins now.. How sweet.. I like.. But still it is a no..
Buying a car, having a baby and getting a house is not a one or two days commitment kan.. I rather we spend money take either the cab or waste a bit more time and energy by going public than worry about whether there is enough money every month..
Or my next solution to him is that he sell his bike and get a new bike.. Since his bike had gone through hard labour going to faraway lands... So seblom dier critical nak kene gie ICU then better we sell first kan..
Or we remain status quo...
so car issue dah bis.. For now, we will just brangan lah yang..
Sinah is getting married this weekend... I am so happy for you babe.. It reminds me of my wedding 6 months ago... and time flies... I dah kahwin 6 months.. Alhamdullilah.. Looking forward to so many things and insyallah, I hope things will go smoothly even though at a very slow pace...
I came back to work today.. Super duper malas lah... Two weeks of lazing around was gerek... And I couldn't do any work now as the new system hang on me.. See I rajin wanna do but the system tak kasi.. So I blog lah.. Not my fault kan... Wakakaka
My exams didn't go to well.. I am not expecting any A or B.. If i pass i dah cukop happy coz I really didn't know what i was writing.. I smoked my way through and my smoking skills would only be revealed when the results are out..
My classmate told me that tehre is an opening at MOE for the post of Associate Psychologist and she is giving a shot.. She ask me to try... I not sure if I should or not.. What do you think?? Should I?? Nanti balik i discuss ngan ayie..
For now, I wanna go print the job details.. And till I take my fat pic.. I see you guys soon...